DOLEXO, INC., has established an online cloud-based SEO Rank Tracking Report Service (hereinafter referred to as “360 Ranker“), which is being managed, controlled or operated by the parent company Dolexo, Inc. 360 Ranker provides, offers or is willing to provide or offer information on website rankings, historical data on rankings, automatic white-label dashboard and report generation.
360 Ranker knows you are conscious of the data you provide to us. The purpose of this policy to be aware of our responsibility to retain, manage, preserve and protect your data as per GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and other Cyber Laws requirements, and we know how to protect our valued customer’s (“USERS“) information to keep your trust.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
- Through your interaction with our site 360 Ranker.
- In email, text, questions, queries, feedback, and other electronic messages between you and this site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications via third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
360 Ranker may collect, receive, or store your personal data or information in various ways and methods necessary for certifying information related to your identification and making it possible to make payments and send receipts and reports. We may collect your data through:
- Direct information which you provide by visiting our site through creating an account such as name, address, email, etc.,
- Indirect information which we receive automatically as you navigate through the site, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, and the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp.
- From third parties such as our affiliates or partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you register or make an account on the 360 Ranker website for usage of our services, we gather or collect the following type of data;
The type of personal data we collect directly from your input includes:
- Information for contact, reports, and receipts: Full Name, Age, E-mail Address, Postal Address, Phone Number
- Billing information: Company name, Credit or Debit Card Information, VAT number, Address, and Country
- Unique identifiers for authorization: E-mail and password
We may also ask you for certain additional information when you report a problem with our products or website. We may receive some information about you and your contacts if you acquire our service by logging in through a third-party such as social media sites or apps.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We may automatically receive or collect your data when you visit or interact with us through our site, either through a browser or mobile app.
- Device information,
- Internet protocol (IP) address of the device
- Browser type,
- Operating system,
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.)
- Browsing actions and patterns,
- Software and hardware under usage
- Information about your visit to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the website.
You agree and admit that if you allow us to send you the information through newsletters, marketing material, or other forms of information, we will treat such authorization as a permission to use or store such information until you actively withdraw such permission by clicking the link in the newsletter or by contacting via mail.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information. It helps us to give you the best possible services and experience and to improve our website.
We may permit some third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the usage of our service, such as google analytics which tracks and reports website traffic, deploy cookies on our site or collect information through your browser or mobile application to help us understand the usage of 360 Ranker and more about information that Google may collect. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page;
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us on the circumstances for which you interacted with our service; we may use your personal information to:
- To activate and manage your account, access, and use of the site and services,
- To maintain, enhance and improve our services,
- To Process and complete the request, order, subscription, or other transaction related to your purchase,
- To provide customer support,
- To keep the service working and secure,
- Answer your feedback, questions, requests, inquiries, and comments.
- Notify you about changes, modifications, updates, and other announcements related to our products, policies, and services,
- Participate in surveys as well as in promotions,
- Identify usage trends, analyze data and evaluate our business performance,
- Protect you from frauds, illegal and invalid transactions,
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
By this policy, 360 Ranker is fully authorized to disclose, transfer or share your information or personal data in good faith and belief under the following circumstances;
- To comply with any applicable law, any judicial proceeding, court order, rules, and regulations, or in response to a valid request by a law enforcement agency or public authorities.
- To conduct surveys by Google Analytics.
- For preventing, protecting, or otherwise handling security, fraud, or technical issues.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- We may disclose or share your data among our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under control, supervision, and ownership to help or assist in providing you better services or who otherwise handle the processing of Personal Data in accordance with the purposes set out in this policy,
- To analyze user interest or behavior, we may share your data with Marketing platforms, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter or other service providers.
- We may share your information with Payment service providers to ensure payment for transactions or provide a service write-off for sellers.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information or if you would like us to have your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETENTION OF DATA
CHILDREN (UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE)
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect, share, receive or distribute personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you are restricted or prohibited from using our site and services. If we believe that you are not up to the legal age or under 18, we will delete your information from the site. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers immediately.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or queries respecting the ways and purposes for which we collect and use your information as described, then please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com